Saturday, November 26, 2005

Wow! I just scrolled through my blog list, and it is long, I haven't put them all on my sidebar, the ones I read, however, everyone must be out getting ready for Christmas, because barely anyone has posted for a few days. Hmmm...?

I also made a decision. I have beena faithful subscriber of Stitcher's World now for years, since about 1999, and just this year i have become very disappointed in their magazine. So, I decided to subscribe to "For the Love of Cross Stitch." I have found quite a bit of wonderful patterns in there when ever I get it off the newstand, and have been quite impressed with it. So, starting next year, I will be subscribing to that mag, instead of Stitcher's World, well, I'm off to work on my Home Love Joy sampler, as I haven't worked on it for awhile, I put about 18 stitches into it a few days ago,t hen set it down and moved on, that was during a stitching slump of mine, and I am back to it now!

No comments: