Friday, November 25, 2005

A happy turkey(ham) day!

Well, yesterday when I posted I was planning on spending the evening alone with DH, however, our plans changed when friends of DH called to see what he was up to, and he invited them over to share T-day with us. So, We got to share our Thanksgiving with some special people. It was fun. after dinner we watched Bill Cosby. It was a nice evening, and we had plenty of food, though we thought we wouldn't.

And today it is back to work for me! I only work a short 5 hour shift today, though, which is nice.

Well, I didn't get the ornie finished last night, like I wanted to, I have been working on it this morning a bit. I am doing a large area of fill in (I say large, but the entire piece is only like 2 inches long and 1 high) and then I have to do the back stitch and I will be done. I am sure I can finish it by today!

Then maybe i will be motivated to work on some of my larger pieces.

Yesterday while watching Home Alone, a nice Christmasy movie, I started whip stitching the fabric I will be using for "The Abbey" I am getting excited about my decision to work on that piece. I can't wait to get started. i am afraid that I will neglect my other projects though. i must work out a rotation. I made my list of TO DO's yesterday for next year. I think I am going to try and be ambitious, because I have something like 12 rather large pieces ont he rotation. Hmmm...? Well, I am going to get back to my ornament now, bye!

No comments: