Sunday, November 20, 2005

Nature's Window

Well, yesterday before I headed off to work I got a bit of work done on Nature's Window.I worked on it for abuot an hour. which is good, since I haven't touched it in...a few weeks, almost a month, I think. Right now I am working on the sky line which is just a lot of half stitches, which goes pretty quickly. I am starting to get bored of that color though and am ready to skip to something else. There are some trees int he back ground, I guess I could work on them, or the wolves int he picture.

The pattern is a bit hard to follow because it is so detailed. But so far, I think I am doing pretty good. It is coming along better than it was. I think that one has been in my "to do" pile for about 5 years, or more. So, It is nice to pull it out and get it worked on. I have a few others that are int he same boat, as well, as ones that I think I had messed up (misscounted somewhere) on and so sorta gve up on and never returned to. One of those is one for my mother, of a Precious Moments girl holding a bunch of flowers, with a little sign that says "Thanks a bunch" I was going to give it to her for thanking her and dad for all the help they gave me to get me through college. However, I lost interest. So, maybe I should start it over or try to get back into it? I don't know. Right now there is no room in my rotation for it. I have too much on my hands already.

Today I have an eye doctor's appointment as my eyes have given me a lot of trouble lately, I strian them a lot, which causes headaches. So, hopefully they will be able to help me with that. and maybe make stitching a bit easier too. Well, I am off to get some stitching done before my appointment, because after they dialate my eyes I am not sure if I will want to read or stitch for awhile, but maybe. I hate that feeling, of having my eyes dialated! they feel like bug eyes! Then you have to wear dark glasses for the next few hours. UGH. Gosh it sure has been a long time since I have been to the eye doc. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

Hi!
I know the feeling. I certainly know the feeling. Not any nice one, I tell you. And yes, dark glasses...sunglasses in my case...are needed after that nasty operation. Argh! But it must be done for me every time they check my eyes and change my glasses. I am glad I got my glasses changed some time ago so I hope I do not need to go back to the eye doctor for couple of years.