Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Night stitcher...?

It is so wierd. I used to be a die-hard morning stitcher, because the later it would get i would be more tired and not feel like dragging out my stitching int he evenings, especially after a long day at work., but it seems that lately, I would rather stitch at night after work.

I got home from work around 6:45 last night, ate some dinnerthen settled down ont he couch with the 3rd Harry potter movie on, hubby rubbing my feet, and Snow Valley express in hand.

I worked on SVE for a full two hours last night, and made some good progress. I had planned to work one hour on Snow Valley, and one hour on November quilt, however, once I got going on snow valley, I couldn't put it down, so got 2 good, much needed hours in on it.

Tonight I get of work early (4:00 instead of 6:00) so i plan on getting LOTS of stitching done tonight, although I don't know on what yet.

It's been fun reading blogs this morning, alot of people have posted,and there is alot of talk about Christmas and alot of Christmasy projects. Well, I'm off to refill my coffee mug and pick up some stitching.

No comments: