Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some progress...

Yesterday was my last lovely day of relaxation, and I got a lot of stuff done. well, two hours of stitching in, that's for sure. I haven't even picked up my needle today. I had a crappy 10-3 shift today, tomorrow is even worse! 10-6! That takes up all day! So, I was thinking, go to bed around 11 tonight, and get up around 5 or 6 int he morning, that way I will actually have some time to get some stitching in before I head off to work.

Tonight, I could have done some after work, but I was busy doing housework. ugh. Plus, hubby is still on night shift, so he was home, and I hung out with him a little bit before he had to head off to work Then to keep my mind off the fact that I was alone for the evening, I cleaned and tidied up just about every inch of my home. I kept meaning to sit and stitch, but somehow it hasn't happened. I am probably going to get to bed here before too long. That way I can wake up nice and early and stitch or whatever before it is off to work. Why must we work? Why cant i just sit around and stitch all day? Oh what am I complaining about? I was off the last three days and hardly picked up a needle, except to finish one of my christmas ornies, and work a bit on Nov. Quilt. well, all this reading of blogs,and thinking about stitching makes me want to pick up the needle. So, I am going to move myself into the living room, and get into my stitching and DVD's of Gilmore Girls season 1. My DH thinks I am crazy because I enjoy watching all these shows like older episodes, but I have been in college for the past 5 years, and I have had little or no time for tv watching during those times, living in the dorms, and all, so I am just trying to catch up.

No comments: