July and August were both very productive months for stitching, and so I’m hoping to continue that trend in September.
1. “Wish You were Here”- put in 1745 stitches. (This is for the National Park Challenge.) These 1745 will complete this challenge for me.
2. The Gaze-1650 stitch goal to keep up on my 20 in 20 Challenge.
3. Moonlight Bay- 1354 stitches. I originally was only going to do 1200 on this. However, the FCF group decided to have a Tour de France event and in order to complete it, I need 1354 stitches. This will also be my piece for the Monthly Around the World SAL as well.
4. Ornies- put in 900 stitches. (Yes, I’ve decided to up my game on this one! Christmas is fast approaching and I’d really like to have more Christmas smalls done by then)
5. Spring Quilts- 900 stitches. (Also decided to add more to this stitch count as well.)
So, that is all the stitching I’d like to get done this month. It’s a total of 6549 stitches overall. It will be a bit more challenging, but I think I’m up for it. We’ll see how this goes!
Hope you have a great stitchy month! Thankyou for stopping by, and we’ll see yah again soon!!