Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A busy day.

Well,t his morning, I got a little bit of work in on ornament #8. I am hoping to finish it before the end of this week, which means i am going to have to work very hard on it for about three days.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and me and DH have no plans.We are going to cook for ourselves, we went and bought a bunch of stuff, the usual thanksgiving stuff: ham, potatoes, stuffing, etc. And so we are going to do our own cooking. It is weird, because even though it will just be him and I, I am excited about tomorrow, I think it will be fun, him and I in the kitchen,then settling in front of the fire in the fireplace with our dinner, and just spending some time together. It is weird that I am actually excited about it since I am so used to having a big thanksgiving feast with a lot of people. It will be a nice quiet day just him and I. I plan on doing stitching, of course. I always plan on stitching, but I think I write about it and read about it a great deal more than I actually do it! Well, not always but alot. I need to pick up the needle and put it to work especially on my rotation pieces, I just have not been much in the mood for stitching lately! I don't know what my deal is! I don't feel like dragging all the supplies out and settling in for long periods of stitching, I am more into the quick ornament thing right now. just something sorta small and easy to pick up and put down.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: