Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Wow! I haven't posted for awhile! Well, today is my birthday! 28 years old! WHERE does the time fly to? I wish I knew. Well, I have been trying to reorganize my rotation, but it seems no matter how I try I just can't seem to stitck with it. Yesterday I worked on my ornament. I put little beads on the tree he is holding to make it look like there are ornaments on it, and I did some of the back stitch, that is all I have left to do, is backstitch, then I will be finished with him. I am not sure if I will try to do some more before Christmas is here, but for now, I want to put most of my time into November Quilt. Which yesterday I missed intirely! I have no idea where the day went yesterday, but I know I went jogging and puttered around, I read for a good while in the morning. I'm in the middle of Nora Robert's "Blue Dahlia" from her garden trilogy. It is pretty good. So, I did that and I got some mail ready to be forwarded to my inlaws who recently moved out of my house. Oh and I watched "Miss Congeniality"! Good movie! and then worked a bit on my ornament. Then before I knew it, it was time to head off to work. When I got home, around 9:15 at night, I wasn't in the mood for stitching, and watched "Two Weeks Notice" (I'm a big Sandra Bullock fan!) and then I didn't even make it all the way through the movie before I decided it was bed time. So, I went ot bed and fell right to sleep, despite the fact that DH was at work last night. Which I don't sleep well when he isn't here.

So, there was my day in a nutshell, plenty of time for sttiching, but it didn't really happen. Plenty of time for cleaning up the house, but didn't happen, and now I have to do it on my special day. Sigh, oh well, at least I will take time to do some stitching, in a real sence today! a few hours or more worth!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Robert said...

Sorry, that anonymous one was from me. I didn't mean to post it anonymously.