Friday, November 04, 2005

O.k, I have no clue what I am doing!

So! Today I decided I would try to put things in my side bar of my blog, I don't think I did it right. So far it looks awful. I have no clue what I am doing. If anyone reads this and wants to help, feel free! I am tired of my blog looking blah, so I thought I would try to fix it, but I think I made it worse. I get the idea, but I did it wrong somehow.

Well, today I have done very little stitching. I worked on my ornament, with lil' Mr. Snowman on a Sled, which I wanted to have finished at the beginning of the week, but it is not done yet, although I think that tonight I will get it done. My DH and FIL are going to the movies, to see Jarhead, as my FIL is a retired Marine,and that sort of movie doesn't interest me at all, I think tonight will be a night of stitching and CSI, even though I have already established that doing them at the same time will probably not work out too well. Well, that's alright.

I may also try to figure out how to fix this boring blog of mine, as I can do the post itself, but the sidebar stuff...I am so computer daft! It's embarrasing- really. I wonder if my hubby will be able to help. I bet he would, he is super smart and good with computers. He is always so busy though. Well, I am going to get to stitching, I think. I have a lot of it to get done. bye!

No comments: