Friday, December 16, 2005

Well, I think it is safe to put some progress pictures up now. I always wan tto, but then i think, no, there's not enough progress to tell, i'll just work on it two more hours then! show apicture, well, I decided they all look like something has been done ot them, so here it goes:

Here is dare to dream, at 15 hours. Is it just me, or does it look like nothing has been done to it? I don't know...? hmmm...?
Here is Snow Valley express:


This is at 9 hours.
November quilt at 25 hours:


And Last but not least, Love Home Joy: At 12 hours:


So! I have been getting some progress done. For the past two or so weeks, these have been my focus pieces. The two fo rmy parents and to break things up, the two for me. Once the first of the year comes along, I will cut back my stitching time for my parents, and add more for me pieces, as my previous post showed, I have LOTS to do, if I want to finish all on my list, I bet I won't get it all done, though. Last night I went through some of my stash, and found some other stuff I would like to add. For some reason, I am really getting into samplers lately. I have never really been into them, I would rather make pictures than words or whatnot, but I have found many beautiful pieces here at the blogsites I frequently visit, and my prefrence has been sorta changing a bit. It is weird, but that is what blogging will do, I guess. and reading other bloggers I see things that I think are cute when others do them, then I want to do something like them as well. Weird!

But, since most of my pieces are rather detailed for next year, I thought a sampler or two might break it up a bit. I don't know. We shall see. well, I am going to go get something to eat and get ready for work, and hopefully there will be some stitching time tonight. I, for some reason was awake last night from 2:30-4:45 in the morning, and so I usually like to get up a little early and get some stitching in before going to work, but this morning only about half an hours worth got done on my sampler, as I slept in a bit.

It is sorta funny, most people would rather sleep, but me? If I have to be at work at 10 in the morning, I get up at 6 in the morning, JUST so I can get some stitching in before getting ready and going into work! Yup, I'm an addict alright! I'll do whatever it takes to get my fix! Including skip out on sleep! =) Happy friday, and i hope you all are safe with the weather!

No comments: