Monday, December 12, 2005

Two hours of progress!

I did it! I worked soley on November Quilt for two hours this morning, before going ot work. I was (am )feeling very good about that! i decided that tonight would be a Snow Valley Express night, but! alas, I only did about half an hours worth of work on it while I watched Father of the Bride. But! I am hoping to get a significant amount of time in on it tomorrow. I have the next two days off from work, so I am thinking that I am going to spend a good amount of time on November Quilt, and on Snow Valley Express. If I get enough done, maybe by Friday I will post some progress pictures. Right now I sorta feel like going to bed. My hubby is sick, and I started to feel all congested and ucky too. I really wanted to spend the evening working on snow Valley, but I am afraid witht the way I feel that I will make mistakes, which reminds me, I found a mistake this evening on snow Valley, and I think i am just going to compensate and work around it. It would be too complicated at this time to go back and try to fix, or I would have to redo almost the whole bottom part that I have already done, and since I don't have that much time left to get it done, I have decided if I don't point it out no one will know, right?

Well, I am going to go crawl into bed, and get some sleep, so that maybe i will feel up to stitching all day tomorrow. I hope I can, I was really looking forward to it!

No comments: