Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Ambitious!

Yes! That is what I am planning on being for 2006, when it comes to my stitching, I have about 13 projects I plan on working on and completing for the year. So here are the one's that are WIP's that I want to finish:

Ok, my original plan was to put pictures of all the ones I want to do on here, but bloggerphotos is being a butt. So, I will just list them, i guess.

My WIPs are:
-A Country Mile
-Dolphin's Domain
-Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet in tree
-Holiday Airing
-Nature's window
-Patchwork Bears
-Sunset Run
-Dare to Dream
-Love, Joy, Home, sampler
-November Quilt
-Snow Valley express

my to do list (one's i need to start and finish looks like this:
- A school of dolphins
-Freedom Eagle
-I love Teddy
-Night Eyes
-The Abbey
-Safe Haven

there. They are all very large projects too! So,w ho knows if it will truly happen, but i can try, right?

This afternoon, I took some cold medicine and it made me a bit sleepy, so I took a nap, and when I woke up I felt restless, and bored and almost depressed. So, I decided to go through all the projects I plan on doing this year, and make sure I have all the threads I need, that way I can just plug right into them whenever the feeling hits. And that made the afternoon fly by, and that is when i decided to make my list of to do's, and what not for the following year. I am sure there are probably more I will do, because I have a ton of stash, and if I open the drawers, you know what will happen! I will feel the need to start a new piece! Well, I am outta here, maybe to go put some time into snow Valley Express, which I worked on for about an hour and a half yesterday. well, a progress picture soon on that one!
Bye!

No comments: