Friday, October 07, 2005

What am I doing?!

Well, I have spent the past few months reading many blogs from other people who enjoy cross stitching, and they have inspired me. I thought I would also write about my stitching experiences as well. I have a journal that I write all my stitching stuff in anyway, so, I might as well try it on here. I doubt anyone would read it anyway. So, I guess I will introduce myself, my name is Lana, I enjoy stitching and reading and that is what I will be writing about the most here. I have been stitching for 11 1/2 years now, and my obsession with it has grown since I finished college and moved to TX to get married and start a new chapter of my life after completing college. I now have much more time to do my most loved hobbies, and while i miss being a student, the time I have now for stitching is well worth it. Well, I will close out now, gotta get back to that needle!

1 comment:

MysteryKnitter said...

I understand very well. Honestly, I do. And pleased to meet you, Lana.