Thursday, October 20, 2005

Hurting for a friend

I was just reading my long list of stitcher blogs and I got to one of my very favorites, infact it is by a woman who inspired me to blog myself. She wrote about a terrible incident that had happened to her where someone was mean and cruel and said some very hurtful things to her, for no reason. It has sickened me. She is so sweet, and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way. I don't know if the person who reads hers reads mine but if they do, I wish they didn't. I hope they don't.

Well, after that said, I do have some stitching news to report. After yesterdays rant about how I could be lazy not to kit up a project when I start, I sat right down with the aforementioned project and stitched away for a good three hours! AFTER I did pull all the floss I needed for it! I have a confession to make, though, I didn't bind my fabric, well not yet. myabe eventually.

Well, I don't have much to write- oh! Yesterday my hubby caught our hungry house guest, AKA Mr. Mouse. so, that is good! Now I don't have to worry if I will come nose to nose with him when opening his favorite cupboard. Well, off to get some more stitching in on "A Country Mile" ( The project I worked on for three hours yesterday.) It is proving to be one of those pieces you just don't want to put down.

1 comment:

Gill said...

I saw how that hurtful email affected our fellow blogging stitcher too and felt very upset for her. There are such horrible people about.
I so relate to what you say about laziness! I love stitching but can't be bothered to organize my projects properly. I get myself in such a muddle!