Friday, October 14, 2005

Hmmm...?

I am not entirely sure what I want to write about today. Except to say that I am REALLY close to a happy dance on Kitten Love. Just some fill in and some back stitch and I'm done, I am hoping to finish it today before I head to work. Not much else going on. Hubby didn't have to work his whole shift last night, and got home by 11 pm, which was nice. the previous night I had a hard time going to sleep because he was gone, last night I knocked right out, but then he woke me up when he came in,and then I couldn't go back to sleep. I was supposed to go with a friend this morning to go yard sale hunting, but I had set my alarm and slept right through it, so called her to let her know that I wouldn't be able to make it. I have been awake for about an hour, and I feel like I could just go right back to bed. but I hate sleeping. I think it is a waste of time. I could be spending that time stitching or reading a good book. Maybe I will lay down just for a bit. I fear for the shape my stitching may be in, if I try to pick it up while I'm this tired!

No comments: