Thursday, October 13, 2005

Finally!

Finally, I got off the computer to get some stitching in last night, at around 11:30. I didn't sleep well at all, with hubby not home, so I stayed up and stitched, I put 2 hours into "Dare to Dream" last night. That felt really good. I need to stitch more and do a lot less web surfing! I spent much of yesterday on the computer reading blogs and looking for ONS's, and then I went through my stash to see what I had. I have enough patterns to last me my lifetime. I just need to keep up with the fabrics and flosses. Last night I asked DH if for my birthday he would give me money for stitching stash, he looked at me like I was crazy! He just doesn't understand. He keeps telling me that i need to finish some of what I have first, which yes, he is right about that, but I'm working on it! Oh, he'll never understand! Well, I was going to work on Fright Night Friends, but that didn't happen, so today for sure I will get some work into that. I don't think I am going to make my Oct. 15th goal on that one, oops. Well, I am going to go make breakfast for DH, as he will be home from his long night shift in about 20 or 30 minutes. Then i will stitch, stitch, and stitch some more. Gotta get that pile of stash down! =)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

It's so tough to get off the computer! I just recently dropped some of the blogs I was reading so that it wouldn't take me so long to read them every day. Now, of course, I've joined a bulletin board, so there goes that theory! Did you get the mouse out yet?