Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Train? What train? I didn't see no train!

The train I speak of would be...you got it...snow Valley express, and as you can probably guess from my title, I didn't work on it yesterday! I should be shot! I worked on my SAL piece for about 2 hours, and that was all the stitching I got done yesterday. For some reason I was so stinking tired yesterday! I slept the afternoon away, as I was trying to read. My hubby got home from work and was exhausted as well, so we just slept. Today I slept in, despite the fact that I took a long nap in the afternoon and went to bed early last night, and it was so hard to get out of bed this morning. I would just like to have stayed there all day! Well, probably not, but at the moment right after I decided to get up and was still laying there thinking about it, the idea seemed really good. but we are going out of town this weekend, for about 4 days, to visit FIL in Florida so I have a ton of stuff to do, to get the house cleaned up, get our laundry done up and ready to be packed, and all sorts of things, so we can leave, therefore, sleeping all day was NOT an option. Plus, my stitching was calling, and my book too. I need to be productive today though, so I gotta do the chores first! Then! I shall reward myself with the fun stuff! well, Happy Valentine's day everyone!

3 comments:

CindyMae said...

This weather is not helping the tiredness is it? I could sleep all day if my kids would let me! LOL

Faith Ann said...

February is looking cute! Nice to read that you were able to make amends with your friend too... that's hard.

Now, tsk, tsk, tsk... that poor, neglected train!

Hope you have a great weekend away!

Von said...

I wonder if you're fighting off a bug with all this sleeping?!