Monday, January 16, 2006

Too much sleep and blogging

I haven't hardly picked upa needle to do any serious stitching since I finished my hubby's bookmark. I have been really tired lately, and! I find that i have been spending WAY too much time online.

For example, this morning, I woke up at 3 this morning, I couldn't go back to sleep, so around 5 I decided to get up and read some blogs, Well,then I decided to go for a walk, when the sun finally came up around 8, and when I got back I had to start getting ready to go to work, All while at work I felt like I was about ready to fall asleep on my feet! so, I cane home, I got off at 3:300, by 4:30 I was in bed, and I didn't wake up unitl 7:40! Well, now I am back ont he computer and reading more blogs. And seriously? I feel just as though I could go right back to bed, but I am going to make myself stay up until at least 10:30 or 11:00, that way I will hopefully be able to sleep all the night through tonight. I sorta feel like I want to put some time into stitching, but I am so tired that I don't trust myself not to mess up if I do. so, here I am just reading blogs and more blogs. I am reading Bine from germany right now, and her work is totally inspiring me to pick up something and stitch, but like said, will the frogs come avisiting if I try, because I am so tired?

Anyway, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone of you who has visited my blog and left comments I have tried to comment back to some of you, like Von and Becky, but when I try it won't work. so...just want you to know I have been reading you all and I appreciate the comments! And AnneS and Litla Skvis- thank you! Well, I am going to go back to reading I am almost finished reading all of Bine's blog and will put her in my favorites. and move onto "Contemplating my needle" So much to read, so little time! Why do you guys have to be such good bloggers?!
Happy stitching everyone!

3 comments:

Von said...

These blogs are addictive, aren't they, lol! Now I can almost keep up with my DH in computer time :)
Hope you get a great night's sleep, Lana, and some good stitching time tomorrow!

Anne S said...

Sorry to hear about your sleeplessness - you sound just like me, except my crazy hours are work-induced from my shifts! :) Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep time soon - I really do know how you feel and sympathise with you greatly! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish. Ann.