Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hubby's stitching progress.


Hubby refuses to have a stitching blog, because he says it's not his passion , it is mine, but he wants me to post his progress pictures. He is just lucky I love him, huh?=) So, here is his eagle, he is doing pretty good, I think. The top part is the wing and you can see the start of the beak in the center, a few yellowish stitches, and the cream stitches are the head. So, right now it sorta just looks like a weeping brown blob, but it is coming along. I am so proud of him ::Bats eyelashes:: Oh,and thank you everyone for the comments! It is so wonderful to be able to share what I am working on. And to hear what people think. well, gotta get going. More later!

3 comments:

Von said...

You're a good wife, Lana, lol!! I think it's great whenever ANYONE takes up a needle :)

Anonymous said...

you two keep at it, your doing great! Donna

Anonymous said...

Good for you that you have a stitching partner as well so close to you ;-)