Thursday, March 22, 2007

Well,the past few days I have been stitching very little. I stitched for about two hours while DH and I watched the last "Rocky" movie the other night on DVD. And other than that, I have done nothing! Stitching wise. Monday I played my new SIMS game, Tuesday I did a little bit of everything, I read some, I stitched a LITTLE, I did a lot of laundry, (4 big loads) and lots of dishes, and I was basically just a big sloth all day. Yesterday was Wednesday, the day the extra free publication goes out for the route, so I spent much of my day rolling papers, and getting them ready to be delivered when Hubby got home. I didn't even play the game, and I read a tiny bit, and no stitching at all. I was really sleepy yesterday. I took a nap, and was just lounging around. I did mow the lawn and do one more load of laundry.
I got a bit done on Patchwork teddy's while watching the movie the other night, I finished the upper right hand squared patch, the purple one with the pink heart in the middle, it took a long time, too! I wanted to get that one done then start on the backstitching of that patch and some of the ones I have finished around it. I finished some of the backstitching. I will share a photo later. I want to work some more on it today, I think. Then share a photo. We'll see, you know how when you set plans to do something usually it doesn't go as planned.
I have been tired, and just wanting to lounge around lately. I also am falling behind with my reading. I have been reading the same book for almost three weeks now, I think and I really want to get it finished by Tomorrow. So, we shall see...DH will be taking the modem to work again today so no internet for me, so I will sleep,and then try to keep concentrating on my book, see if I can't finish it by tomorrow, and then do some stitching. I have really been in a stitching slump lately though, I don't know why. Maybe i need to change up the project...?? hmmm?

3 comments:

Carla said...

I hope you get out of your stitching slump soon...maybe you should rest from stitching for a week or start a small design that you've been wanting to stitch.

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

I hope you get out of your stitching slump very soon, Lana! I agree with Carla... maybe you could stitch something small so you could have a quick finish... it always makes me feel better.

{{{Hugs}}}

Alberta said...

You mowed the lawn....mine is still covered with 2 feet of the white stuff!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy your weekend.