Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Well things here are going alright. Just trying to adjust to the newness of my job. It is different, but fun. Not much pressure.
I have been sleeping in wierd patterns so not a whole lot of stitching is going on. Cindy and I have decided to take a break from our SAL as she has some other obligatory stitching ot get done, so that means I get to go splunking in my stash and WIP's drawers and find something fun to fill in two days of my rotation! I was thinking about just going back to working on "Patchwork bears" which I haven't worked on since our trip to California in December. Or, I could do the bright thing and work on Snow Valley Express and really get some good progress in on that one. I feel really blah today. I hurt, my head hurts, and I just can't seem to wake up,despite the two cups of coffee I had this morning. Maybe some exercise? Or more sleep? I think I slept enough, I hate it when I feel this way, soemthings wrong but I don't know just what it is. I think I need some Advil. Well, I am off to pop some Advil and then stitch my afternoon away. It is so weird sleeping until nearly 11 so far every morning since I have started my new job. I hate sleeping in like that, but what are you gonna do you know?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey you have a good excuse to sleep in if you're up during the night working!!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

I hope you get adjusted to the new job soon and can finally get some sleep! Hope you're feeling better soon Hun!

CindyMae said...

I do hope that you are getting more adjusted to your new schedule. I can not wait to see what you work on on those two days now!