Monday, March 19, 2007

SIMS 2

Well, yesterday, my dear sweet hubby got me SIMS 2...So guess what I did all day long?! Yup, It wasn't stitching. I am addicted! Now next is University! I have to get it! I have wanted it for a long time! I think next payday that is what I will get. I am having a lot of fun with this. I stitched for abou thalf an hour tonight while watching the special effects of LOST for season 2. But that is it. I just couldn't wait to get back on the computer and back to the game! But, I am tired and ready to go to bed for a few hours until I go to work. I think last night I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep. My husband just doesn't understand that once you wake me up in the middle of the night is impossible for me to get back to sleep. I have to stay awake until I feel sleepy again. Him? He can go right back to sleep, no problem. But once I wake up that's all she wrote! Thank goodness I have a good game to play in those early morning hours, huh?

1 comment:

Kali said...

Oh VERY addicting game LOL! I have Sims2 and Sims2 Pets. Every expansion pack seems to add more difficulty and I'm lazy so I skipped University and Open for Business ;) Have fun!