Monday, March 05, 2007

Over 301 posts now!

Well,Blogger has informed me that this is my 302nd post! Wow!
Well, yesterday was a good day. Me and DH had a LONG "LOST" marathon. We finished season 1 and ran right out to hastings and got season 2! And came home and watched the first disc of season 2. I never got into it much but the last week I did. And now, I'm hooked! It's so suspenseful! DH has made me promise not to watch season 2 without him, like when he's at work, I have to wait until he gets home to watch it with him. The only thing with this show I can't stitch while watching. Because alot of times the camera will show something and if you aren't looking you hear the music indicating that something big has happened but you have no idea what it was, so...you really have to pay attention to it.
Anyway. I tried to work on holiday airing while watching it yesterday but I couldn't do it. I ended up just setting it down and cuddeling with hubby on the couch under a blanky as the house was really chilly, yesterday. It's chilley right now too, but we are trying ot go without the heater on because the gas bill was high, and with me not working we don't have the extra money. but it's alright, because by noon the sun comes out and warms up the house. It's just the mornings that are kinda chilly.Like right now! Well, I am gonna go make good use of this cool air and do a work out, that way it will feel good to me instead of cold! Bye! i haven't decided what I want to stitch on yet today...most likely it will be Holiday airing, but then again, I may surprise myself, and you!

2 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Congrats on post 302! My DH and I have become addicted to LOST as well. Enjoy your work-out and can't wait to see what progress you make =)

CindyMae said...

My husband and I have been hugs Lost fans, but we are about burned out on it. They just keep dragging it on and on and on and on . . Dont let that make you stop watching it though, it is still good but it just keeps dragging this season.