Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big Whoop

So, I signed into the new blogger. What's the big deal? So? I can sign it under my e-mail. Oh yay. Stupid.

Anyway. Yesterday I went to the dentist, and I survived! I don't know whether it was the med or what, but it was a piece of cake. She did two cavities in 20 minutes! Now that's what I call good service! =)
As for stitching, just worked a little on Holiday Airing when I got home while watching "You've Got Mail" But for the most part I read the afternoon away. There is just something cozy about sitting in front of the fireplace with a book and fuzzy blankets, you know? We had a good afternoon. Quiet, and nice. Hubby read through the afternoon and evening, while after dinner I got stuck doing the dishes and other mundane chores of the tidying sort. Oh well, I really can't complain, as he gets up at the butt crack of dawn and goes off to work everyday, and I don't, so if he sits and reads and enjoys his evening, then that is just fine with me.
I don't think I will post a photo of Holiday Airing, as I really didn't do much. i only worked on it about half an hour, if that, before setting it down. Well, it is Tuesday and although Cindy and I have decided to open up our SAL so we can stitch whenever we want to, and post on Friday, I have sort of decided to stick with the whole Tues and Thursday thing. We originally decided to open it up because we both enjoyed working on it so much and didn't want to wait for SAL day, but now with me so into Holiday Airing, I think working on the SAL two days a week is good for me. Besides I enjoy looking forward to working on that piece only on those two days. because I DO enjoy it so much, it sorta keeps the excitement for the piece going, and brings some personal joy to my everyday life. Of course, I also need to figure out how to work in "Snow Valley Expres", since I need to have that done for my dad's b-day. I think it was to be for his B-day two years ago, and now, it still isn't done. Not to mention my "Dare to Dream" and "The Abbey", which I have been itching to pick up now for about a week. So, I do have my stitching schedule full! That is for sure! I have also been working on the Eeyore piece from my friend. So, between all this, I think I will definitely be kept busy! Well, I am off to work on Isaiah 40:31 now! Bye!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

My thoughts exactly on our SAL piece. I am basically going to stick with the Tuesday and Wednesday days as well. I need to make myself work on my moms wedding sampler so I gotta make time for it! LOL Plus like you said, it does keep it more exciting. We can still keep it open in case we get this huge craving to work on it though! LOL