Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'm sore...

Well, yesterday brought me back my motivation on Dare to Dream, and I actually worked on it for a few hours while still watching The Cosby show. I am so clse to finishing the first page! Anyway. Our weather has been ucky the past few days, cold rain that freezes, which causes lots of road hazards and slipping on ice, which is the reason for the title of this post. I slipped on the ice right outside our door, and fell. Ouch. Oh well, I guess I will just have to take Advil,pop in a DVD, sit ont he couch and stitch the day away, huh? Sounds like a plan to me. Yesterday my hubby took me out to the mall and out for lunch.(I thought he was crazy for going out in this weather with the road conditions what they are, bu tthen he reminded me that he lived in Alaska for three years, so he knows how to handle these kinds of conditions.) He is so sweet, then we hit the grocery store and got a ton of groceries. I love it when the cupboards are full! I actually have choices of what to eat now! He also bought me a cook book yesterday, and though I must admit to not being much of a cooker, I do enjoy baking alot, so there are some great recipes for some good naughty yummies in there. Bye bye diet!!! =) Well, I am going to try really hard to finish the first page of Dare to dream today, if i have to glue mysel fto the couch and stitch all day long. i would share my progress of Dare to Dream, but you really cannot see my progress because of the light colors I am stitching with right now. a very light cream color, and white. ugh. But I shall press forward. I need to mix it up a bit though, here soon, I plan to work out a rotation...but right now I am content with Dare to dream. Pictures soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to the Dare to Dream WIP update. OOHH, and sorry about the slip on the ice--take it easy! We are just getting lots and lots of rain--no ice, and I'm glad for that! :-)

Faith Ann said...

Ouch. I've slipped on the ice and landed on my butt a good many times... can definitely sympathize with that feeling lol.

Hope you got lots of stitching time in!! Enjoy the new cookbook and don't forget to let us know what you bake :)