Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm a tease!



Well, in my last post I told you to come back on Saturday and check out my WIP that I decide to work on, and then I left you hanging for the weekend! Cruel, aren't I? Actually I was sick in bed all day Saturday and barely got out of bed yesterday only to sit around like a lump reading and watching TV, played soem SIMS. So, I didn't post anything. But, here it is...The WIP I decided on...This is a project I started during my last semester of college, for some reason, I got in the mood to stitch it then, and I have sorta forgotten it since! and I got all motivated to work on it the other day, and probably only spent about 1/2 an hour on it, got bored and set it aside, but I like the pattern, and I want to press on with it. Don't be fooled, i didn't do all that stitching in just half an hour. I only did one of the red stars on the black and red quilt, and the thick line of read going up from the corner of the red and white quilt, and the purple above that, so not much at all. So, we shall see where this one ends up...back in the UFO drawer or out in my pile of things in progress. So, here it is. I think it is a beautiful cozy little scene, and I love to stitch Quilts, but for some reason...maybe it is the fabric I chose that is deterring me. It is 16 count Aida. I just don't know. I will try to put some time into this one today, and see how I feel about it, if I still am bored with it, then away it goes into the drawer. I really need to get my dad's train worked on. I want to give it to him for his Birthday, which is in May, so I know I can do it, but I don't know if I have the motivation for it now. I need to work out a rotation...again. That will probably not work out...again, but at least I'll try. I am looking forward to tomorrow and my SAL day with Cindy. well, I am off to try to figure out a suitable rotation. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice project, hope it doesn't remain as an UFO, and you keep working on it this year
Have fun with your SAL tomorrow:)

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you are feeling better now, sorry that you were sick!!! I would love to see this project end up in your WIP pile and not in your UFO drawer! That is such a beautiful scene!!!

Looking forward to SAL tomorrow!!!