Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wow! Where did the Weekend go?!

I cannot believe the weekend went so fast! I did alot of stitching this weekend. I had to work yesterday but I had today off and I stitched this morning and me and DH hung out in the afternoon. I have been working mostly on Dare to Dream and tonight I started kitting up Day Surrendering to Night. To answer My comments, I am just kitting things up for now but it will be awhile unitl I actually start them. So, don't hold your breaths waiting for progress too soon. I have quite a few WIP's I want to get out of the way first. Like Snow Valley Express, and The Abbey, and Dare to dream, and Dolphins, and some others that have not seen the light of day for a long time. Thank youall for the comments on my blog, I really need to share some stitching pictures. I will get to use the scanner tomorrow, so I can show you my progress on Dare to Dream. My hubby is on that computer right now. Well it is getting sorta late so I am gonna get going. I still want to stitch some more before bedtime tonight, as I have spent most of the evening getting my threads together for DSTN. Oh where ARE those prepping elves I keep asking for? =)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

When you find those prepping elves, tell them to come to my house next! lol Having the projects all kitted up will be nice when you are ready to start them, and I'll be watching for the Dare to Dream WIP picture.