Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm back!

That was quick! Wasn't even gone 15 minutes! I had a panic attack as I was on the road. I have this OUTRAGEOUS fear of driving. Which would explain the fact that I didn't get my license until I was 28 years old. I was in a car accident as a child and it has apparently scarred me! Then of course, I get my license and a month after I was in a wreck, totalling my car, and ever since, the only place I drive is to my work, which is about a mile away. My dentist is on the other side of town, and in a very busy area, right by the mall and all sorts of businesses and stuff, and I couldn't sleep last night, for thinking of the drive into the dentist, and I was fighting the fear all the way to the end of my road, and I went blind! Ever been so afraid you can't see? I don't know if that makes sence, but my sences go all out the window when I have these attacks, and so I just turned right back around and came home. And now that my heart is beating normally again and the attack is over, I shall resume with life. I called the office and they said if everything seems fine, no swelling, or pain, or drainage she'll mark on my chart that I'm fine and if there is a problem I can call, and come in. And I am doing just fine, infact I ate a huge yummy guacamole bacon burger for dinner yesterday, so I'd say things are fine! Phew!
Onto the stitching! Yippee! So, here is a photo of my progress on The Abbey that I worked on yesterday. I only put about an hour and a half in on it, but I got some done, it doesn't look like much, but it is coming a long. I think I will have to go about 10 hours at a time for progress on this one, as it is so big that if I work on it an hour or so, you can't see much, so my next update will be at the 10 hour mark. I am at 3 hours now, I think. So, lets hope I have an update soon. =) That is about it with my stitching. Since I don't have to go to the dentist I have a bit more time this morning to get to some stitching, before work late this afternoon, so I am going to go do some housework, and then stitch my heart out!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Oh Hun, I know what you are talking about. I have minor panick attacks while driving and riding, usuall more so riding for me. My hubby has very severe anxiety while traveling!!