Monday, July 17, 2006

still having fun!

Well, I just returned yesterday to my parent's home in Southern California from going up to midstate to be in my best friend's wedding. It was so beautiful!!! And! I actually, amongst all the hoopla, got a little bit of stitching in. One day we drove to Monteray from Santa Cruz where my friend lives, and it is about an hour's drive, so I got a bit of stitching in the car, and then later that day I had about an hour of time to myself while my friend went to San Jose to a doctor's appointment, other than that, no stitching.

I go back home on Thursday so I still have a few days to visit my family here. today is going to be a relaxing, kick back day and then tomorrow me and mom are going to Santa Barbera and go shopping, then Wednesday we are going to meet up with some family and have dinner, and that is my first year Wedding anniversary, so I have to wait around the house because my honey is having something delivered for me. And Thursday, my wonderful vacation ends. I am sort of looking forward to getting back to my home, and the quiet and solitude, with time to stitch and read and do all the things I enjoy doing, and I will have my puppy with me again. I miss her so much! I hear that she is having fun at the place where she is, there are other doggies to play with. She may not want to come home!

Well, not much to report, I have pictures of the wedding and such to show, but my parents don't have a scanner to put them in on the computer so I will have to wait until I get home to show you all my dress, and other pictures. Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!

No comments: