Saturday, October 07, 2006

No more pics...for now.

Well, it is Saturday morning, and I have to be at work in 45 minutes about, and so I thought i would spend some time writing in here. Yesterday at work there was a lull in action for abou thalf an hour, in which time I took to make note of my newest rotation goals, and plans. so, here it goes:
M/T- Fright Night Friends
W/TH- Midnight Watchman
F- Snow Valley Express
S- Love, Joy, Home
S- Christmas smalls

We shall see if this sticks, I would like it to, for right now, as I would really like to get some progress going on Snow Valley Express, which hasn't seen the light of day in, oh, a month?(And remember this one is supposed to be a Christmas gift...but whether it will be for 2006 or 2007 is another matter! =P) And Love Joy Home is so close to being finished, how could I not work on it right now? Originally I thought to put the dolphins here, but just two seconds ago changed my mind. So, there yah have it! My rotation of sorts for now. I just get inspired when I read all your blogs, because you all work on so many different things at once, that I think my blog must get so boring when all I do is post a photo fo the same project over and over on end for months! So, wish me well.
Oh yeah! today is my one year anniversary for blogging! wahoo for me!

No comments: