Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bye bye hubby- have a good day!

Well, the day has arrived! My hubby went back to work today,just when I was getting used to him being home. He woke up late, and had to rush around trying to get everything finished and ready to go. I had a hard time feeling forry for him, though. he always does this! He has been home for two weeks now and has had that long to root around, get his uniforms ready and everything to go back today,does he? No, he waited until 12:00 last night to realize that he needed to wash a bunch of his uniforms, and have them ready for tomorrow. Then does he shave last night? No, he waits until this morning, so that was another 15 minutes that held him up. He does this everytime, he has a vacation or time off and has to go back, he waits until the last second, and I kept saying you will probably want to get these things done a day ahead of time, but does he listen? grrrr....
Anyway. Our last day together yesterday was a good one, we didn't do much really I got a ton of stitching done on FNF. And last night i tried to work on the scarecrow a bit, but I was sitting ont he couch and there isn't good lighting by the couch for stitching at night, my good lamp is by the easy chair, and I was comfy ont he couch and didn't want to get up and moveso I put a few stitches in and then set it down. Well, I have to leave in about an hour to go to the dreaded Dentist appointment. ugh. i got up at a quarter to 7 so I would have some time this morning ot do some things, like read blogs, and take a shower, have some breakfast and coffee. I hate rushing around. On days that i have to go inot work early, like 9 or 10 in the mornings, I will still get up at least two hours earlier than I have to leave just to give myself time to myself. I like to ease myself into the day I guess. Well, I am going to go eat some breakfast, and get ready to go to the dentist! yuck! Just think that in three hours or so I should be home!

1 comment:

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

Wow... I really have been out of touch lately. I'm so glad to hear that your hubby is safely at home. :)