Tuesday, October 24, 2006

16 more sleeps

That is how many more left until DH and I take off for a Carribbean cruise! I am getting very excited! Because he wasn't here for our one year anniversary we thought this was a good way to celebrate, no tto mention that the ship takes off just the day after my b-day, so he says it is a combo b-day/anniversary. Pretty nice, eh?
That is about it for today, I worked on Fright Night Friends yesterday, but I wasn't much in the mood to stitch, plus DH came home from work early, because we had ordered a dining room set, and so they contacted him last week, asking if he could take time off work to meet them, and he did, and the guy never showed up, he finally called around 5 in the evening, and apologized that his truck broke down, and could my husband take time off the next day. Frustration! Not to mention that a piece from our bedroom set they shipped was the wrong color! So, we have to wait for that correction too.

3 comments:

Anne S said...

Woohoo, your cruise sounds awesome :D

Jenn said...

your cruise sounds great. Where will you be going to? What islands?

Von said...

Cruising is awesome - you'll have great fun! :D