Monday, October 30, 2006

My very first tag!!!

I've never been tagged, and I found that Jenn (Jenn X-Stitch) tagged me when I read her blog today. Wow! Thanks Jen!
=7 songs I am really into right now= are:
1) Anything by twelve stones (I've been listening to their CD as of late)
2) Fireproof-Pillar
3)"You"- Dirty Vegas (Good song to exercise to!)
4) Tubthumpin'- Chumbawumba
5)

Ok, to tell you the truth, I basically just listen to whatevers on the radio, and now I feel like a huge dork, as here I am so excited to be tagged, and I can't think of any songs that I am really into right now.Ok, I can, but since tomorrow is barely Halloween, I am embarrased to say that I started playing Christmas music! Ok! You can stop laughing now!!

Well, I have not been much into blogging lately, I didn't get on the computer at all the entire weekend, and so this morning I had to read three days worth of blogs. So, anyway, I didn't do any stitching this weekend either, I spent most of my time that I wasn't at work helping my DH put up our new fence. I worked alot this weekend, but I get my "weekend" day after tomorrow, as I have Weds, and Thurs. off! I did a bit of stitching on Love, Joy, Home this morning. But then I spent quite a bit of time getting some laundry out of the way, and cleaning up my messy kitchen. I ususally spend alot of time tidying up after DH has returned to work on Mondays. It took me a bit to get to it, as I didn't want to do it, it just seemed like such a chore (duh! it WAS!) And yet I was thinking, I would rather do it now and maybe then Weds, and Thurs. I can relax a bit. Well, not much else going on, in less than two weeks, me and DH will be on our cruise! I am pretty excited! Well, I gotta go get ready for work, so I will try ot post photos the next time I blog.
Oh yeah, and from what I see most everyone has already been tagged so I don't want to tag someone twice.

No comments: