Thursday, April 06, 2006

Where does the time go?

Oh man! I can't believe it is already Thursday! I have felt like a slug all week! I have tried to keep up my working out, and yesterday was the first time in 9 days that i didn't do a thing work out wise! and you are supposed to take a break every other day. Oh well, I wasn't feeling too well, I wasn't sick, but I wasn't feeling like jumping around, so I sat and watched tv, and stitched a bit more on easter. which speaking of which, Easter is coming up VERY soon! I thought I would have a lot more time, I just haven't been inspired to stitch at all on much of anything, even what little bit I did today is hardly worth mentioning. In a slump. That's me. I haven't felt like doing much of anything to tell you the truth, not reading, writing, blogs or otherwise, stitching, all i wanted to do for most of last week,and this week is work out.

Well, not much to write about, just wanted to say hi to everyone. because it is unusual fo rme to go a few days without posting. so, I thought I would post and let you all know I am still here, and still reading your blogs, just not wanting to blog much myself.

1 comment:

Leeland said...

Hi too!
Enjoy your week end!