Thursday, April 20, 2006

Pictures, updates.



Here is Patchwork bears. And I did scan one of Nov. Quilt, but it looks the same from last time, so I didn't post it. anyway, as you can see, I have been putting a bit of time into this piece, I am going to try to finish up the left hand part of the border this weekend. As you can tell, I have been really scattered with this one. just a stitch here and there, and yet it seems to be getting done, though. Not much else to write about. I think I will settle in with Nov. quilt for the afternoon, before I have to head off to work.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Cute project! Your wagon looks great too.

Bastet said...

every little bit of stitching helps in the end. if that's what it takes to finish go for it.

Von said...

Hello, Lana! It's nice to be able to stitch on different projects so we don't get too bogged down - very cute!

Juanita said...

This project is coming along nicely-- and they ALL get done one stitch at a time! ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on Nov. Quilt. That's such a pretty piece.