Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Well,t he computer is being wishy washy, sometimes it will work and soemtimes it won't so for now i will just use DH. Oh, Von, just to let you know, DH won't be going until summer, i still have a few more months until he ships out! He is still here.

It is funny, I seem to be able to read blogs but when I try to blog myslef on my computer that is when it goes down! weird!

I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write, but now I don't have anything to write about,a dn I don't feel too good, my tummy hurts, and my legs too, which I need to keep my eyes on the leg aches, as the pharmicist told hubby when he picked up my RX that this med causes blood clots so if I have leg aches to stop using it. but, see? My job causes me to be on my feet a lot as well, and they will ache from that too, so what to do? well, I am going to go back to bed.
Good night...er...morning.
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Leeland said...

I blog too much: love to read other stitchers' blogs and comment, and then, I don't have time to make my own post...
Computer down is a nightmare: it happened to use a few months ago, and I felt orphan...
Take care!