Friday, February 17, 2006

Stash!!!

Well, Today was my day off, and Hubby had the day off as well, so he, being the sweetheart that he is, decided that he would surprise me and take me to Hobby Lobby and let me get some things. so...I got some 18 count aida, in light blue. I have been online and looked everywhere for this color and this count, and there it was! I had to have it, and I also got my first Lavendar and Lace angel...angel of Light, just the chart. They were half off on the clearance rack, I wanted to get more, but I could tell DH was starting to get impatient, so I just grabbed that one and we left. He may take me back tomorrow. Afterall they were 8$ and are now $4.47! So, if you read this and can get to a Hobby Lobby, you may want to check it out. I don't know if it is all HL's or just this one, but to let you know the sale is out there.

That is the first stash I have gotten in a long time! It felt good. Now I just need to pick out a fabric to do the angel on. I probably won't get the one that the model picture is of, but I may, I don't know.

Well, I haven't stitched at all, today. I have spent too much time with hubby, I never get anything done when he's here. Well, now I have to go do some laundry. Then I may do some stitching before bed, even though I am crazy tired. I don't know why. Tonight we wen tout for dinner and then to the mall and to see "Firewall" and then he took me to Starbucks, but I feel like dropping into bed for HOURS, and I took a nap this afternoon too! What is up with this? I was doing really well, I had two good non-sleepy days this week, and now all of a sudden...!!!???? It is so frustrating when your body doesn't do what you want it to!

Good night dear friends! And thank you all for the lovely comments on my progress piccys. I will try harder.

Oh and I have to let you know, my computer is up and going well, we ran the restoration discs and it took it back to factory set up, so I basically wiped it clean and now have to start over, and Hubby is going to order me some RAM for it, to help it work with the Clearwire a bit easier. Thank you all for your well wishes with the computer issues...these machines just can drive you crazy! They also can make your life a lot more fun,though.

1 comment:

Von said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!
Glad your computer is back, but what a pain. Computers are a true blessing and a curse all at the same time, lol!