Sunday, May 09, 2010

Answers to some questions....

Hello, I thought I would throw in a quick post to answer a coupla questions that people have asked me in the last few comments:

SueFitz: You asked where the Erica micheal freebies can be found...at the Rainbow Gallery website. http://www.rainbowgallery.com/freechartdownloads.cfm?ID=11 ...I hope this link helps!

Jules: You asked about how my reading is going...slooooow....I have read 30 books this year, which is not bad, last month was a good month for reading, I finished 7, but so far this month, not so good, I haven't finished even one yet!! I know I know! I need to post more to my book blog! I sorely missed that goal last month. Durn it....:P

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you so much for your kind words on my stitching! Sometimes I think stitching is the only thing that keeps me sane (or atleast what passes for sanity)!
I have enjoyed wandering through your blog.
Erica

Meari said...

Wow, 7 is a lot I think. I can't remember the last time I read a "real" book, lol. Hmmm... do chapters in a textbook count?