Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Photos finally!


O.k. I have decided it is time for some pictures. So many of you have been posting such nice pictures of all the things you are working on and I don't, or haven't been. and I love it when people post pictures, so I am sure you all would like to see some, right? So, this is November Quilt, with some of the back stitching on it. I started the wagon,a nd the pumpkins on the ground there, I don't know if you can even tell.

something occured to me this morning...I never showed you my finished Easter Bell Pull....there's a reason why....I didn't finish it yet! Because I didn't get it done by Easter, I just sort of set it aside a forgot about it. I think that should be my goal for now, is to finish the bell pull this month, shouldn't be too hard, don't have much left to do on it. I know it is WAY past Easter, but there is al
ways next year to display it.
This picture is of Dolphins Domain. I love the colors in this one. You can see the start of dolphin #1 here, just the outline. then in the upper left side there is a couple dark blotches, that is another dolphin, and then there is the outline of the third one and you can see where the fin will go, directly under dolphin #1's tail but I haven't started any stitching on it yet, you can just see where he is supposed to go. This one is fun, I love the colors in this one, there are alot of blended threads though, and alot of the background colors are all half stitches so they go quick. I pulled this one out from my stash drawer, just for a change in scenery. I love the fall colors in November Quilt, but in the middle of spring, they tend to seem very drab and dark. So, I pulled this one out just for a change, and also because I was starting to get the starters bug, and I really should not start another project, I have way too many WIP's and so I thought I might as well work on one that hasn't seen the light of day in a long time, just for a change. well, since not much stitching has been getting done on my end, I don't have anything else to show. I am really going to try to get more stitching in. You all inspire me, when I look at your blogs and they have all these finishes and progress pictures. Well, hope you enjoyed my photo update. Happy Wednesday

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

November Quilt is gorgeous, Lana!

Kim said...

Both look great! Your quilt wagon is so pretty and nearly done, yay for you! :D