Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A much better day

Well, yesterday prooved to be a much better day than Sunday! Thank goodness, i wonder if my day had seemed so crappy because of not sleeping too well. I don't know, but yesterday I felt great! And now I have two whole days off work and almost a third, but not quite. so, anyway, I plan on getting alot of stitching in. I actually slept in this morning, which I hardly do , but I went to bed at 1 in the morning, then a fierce thunderstorm blew through less than an hour after I finally fell asleep, and woke me up, and since I didn't have to work today, I didn't even set the alarm! so, today I have quite the list of things I want to get done, I need to wash the car, and mow the lawn, and stitch and go to the store and do some laundry, and some tidying up.
Last night, I was good and worked on Nov. Quitl, but you can hardly see the progress, as it is just more backstitch. So, I think I will wait a bit before I post a picture of that one. today is Tuesday so it is "the Abbey" Day, I haven't really worked on that one for awhile. I need really good light for that one as I am stitching it on 22 count over 1. It's the smallest I have ever done before, and I really need the good light for it. So, anyway, after I get all my chores out of the way, I plan on sitting and putting some quality time in on it, but I want to make sure i finish everything else first, or i will just feel distracted and not be able to settle with my stitching, that always seems to happen to me, I think "I will sit and work on this for a few hours", then I think of something that needs to be done"Right now!" and off I go. anyway, so I think if I get all the chores done first then I will able to relax without worrying about not getting things done! alrighty, here I go to get those chores out of the way!

1 comment:

Von said...

For me, a good night's sleep is always key to a good day. One can stand the occasional rough night, but many in a row and I'm one grouchy mama!!
Have a wonderful day - all to yourself!!