Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Update on The Gaze

 


Here’s where I am on my 20 in 20 Challenge piece. I love how his face is really taking shape. 

So far, this month I’ve put in 1525 stitches (my goal is 1860) 

As far as yearly, I have put in 13,178 stitches so far.  So I think I’m on track for reaching this goal on time so far. 
This is my favorite piece to reach for right now. I just love how it’s stitching up, the colors, my fabric is perfect, there’s a perfect blend of large chunks of color vs. confetti to keep it just interesting enough without being overwhelming. I just LOVE this project SO much! 

Hope you’re all having a great week, thank you for stopping by, and I’ll be back again soon with another update. 
Happy stitching everyone! 

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Wow that is looking so wonderful and beautiful.

Katie said...

Now he can look at you and beg you to stitch on him more. Looks great!