Monday, August 31, 2020

Mermaid Tale and monthly wrap up

 Here is the piece I worked on for the “Around the World” monthly SAL for the Full Coverage Fanatics group at Facebook. Our country this month was Japan. How I tied this in to meet that prompt was that my daughter was born in Japan while we were stationed there with the military. She was born in February, and so her birth stone is Amethyst which is a purple stone....and as you can see there is purple for daaaays in this one! 


Starting point:

I was able to get 1202 stitches in on this piece for this SAL. So I met my goal of 1200 on this one.

Speaking of goals, I hit every goal I set for this month AGAIN! 2nd month in a row!! 
Here are the numbers:
The Gaze: goal 1860, I stitched 1894
Wish You Were Here: Goal 1860, I stitched 1862
Mermaids Tale: Goal 1200, stitched 1202
Ornament: goal 600 ✔️
Spring Quilts: goal 600✔️

I also just today joined the Full Coverage Fanatics Tour de France event. So started working on Moonlight Bay for that and put 254 stitches into it this morning. 

So! Definitely had a GREAT stitchy month! 

I hope you had a great stitchy month in August and good luck on any goals you may have for September. 
Thank you for stopping by, and happy stitching!! 


1 comment:

Vicki said...

You had a very productive month! Love all the purple on this one.