Wednesday, August 05, 2020

August Goals

I did Amazing with my monthly goals for July! I did everything on my list!! That has not happened in a VERY long time!! 

Do we will see if I can do it again this month! 

So! For stitching goals I’d like to: 

- put 1860 stitches into The Gaze (my 20 in 20 challenge piece)
- put 1860 stitches into Wish You Were Here (my 5th and final National Parks Challenge piece)
- put 600 stitches into my Ornament 
- put 600 stitches into Spring Quilts
- Put 1200 stitches into Mermaids Tale for the Monthly Around the World SAL in the Full Coverage Fanatics group. (Every month they give us a country and we put in as much progress as we’d like on a piece that goes with that country, somehow.)

So we shall see how this goes. It’s the 5th of the month and so far I’m on Track on all those goals. 

Well I’m off to clean up after dinner and then settle in with a book.  It’s rainy here so ...I love curling up with a good book when it’s dark and rainy out. 

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful week! And I will see you soon! 

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck with your goals.