Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Spring quilts update

 

Here’s how it looks now:


Here’s how it looked the last time I shared this here, on May 8th:

It’s really coming along. This months goal of 600 stitches on this is almost done! I have about 85 more stitches to hit that goal. Then I’ll focus my time on my ornament. 

Next up I’ll be sharing progress on Wish You Were Here which is my last National Park Challenge piece for the year. 

Thank you for stopping by, and for leaving comments. I love them so much! 

Hope you have a great week!
Happy stitching!!



3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this piece. As I've said before, I have this whole series in my "to do" pile. Now that you're stitching this one I'm really motivated to get started. Hope I can finish up my Christmas stockings soon, then I'm on to the quilts!!

Katie said...

Fantastic progress.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I really love this - this is so cute and so adorable....the colors are so pretty.

Have a very wonderful week of stitching

Happy Stitching

Linda K, Buttercup