Friday, March 20, 2020

Park #2 done!!

I finished 4001 stitches on Mermaid Tales by Heaven and Earth Designs to complete the second park in Tier 1 for the National Park Challenge. 

Here’s what it looked like when I started:



I’m so happy with this progress!! It’s really looking nice!!
For my third park I will be working on Winter Rose. I’m really excited to pull that one out and see what 4000 stitches in on it will look like! 

Hope everyone is staying safe out there. Taking caution where needed and if you’re quarantined, getting lots of stitches in!! 

Thank you for stopping by! Happy stitching!!




3 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful!

Katie said...

Wow! Fantastic progress!!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Beautiful Progress on your HAED WIP....I too am working on a HAED...its called Daisy Offerings by Sandra Kuck.

I too have been staying home as much as possible -Reading and Stitching - Playing with my kitty.

Take Care

Happy Stitching

Linda K, Buttercup