Tuesday, March 03, 2020

March Goals

I’m hoping that I’ll see a lot of stitching this month. I’d really like to see me hit ALL my goals, not just the ones I set for my group challenges. I’ve missed the mark by quite a bit on my smaller pieces the past 2 months. So, I’m hoping to get caught up. So, what do I hope to get accomplished this month?

1. Mermaid Tale 1829 stitches (this will complete park #2 in my National Park Challenge)
2. Winter Rose  1100 stitches (the start of park #3)
3. The Gaze  1705 stitches (for the 20 in 20 challenge)
4. Spring Quilt 650 stitches
5. Ornaments Finish Moose Ornie and start a new one(total 550 stitches)


I’m really hoping to put a more concentrated effort on reaching the goals for my ornaments and Quilt piece. We’ll see how this goes!

Hope March is a super stitchy month for you. Thank you for stopping by! See yah here again soon!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck!!

Vicki said...

Very ambitious... you can do it!