Monday, March 02, 2020

February Wrap Up

I think that February was a pretty productive month. I could have done better, but I did what I could. 
So what DID I get done? 
I put in 2,171 stitches on this: 

I put in119 stitches on this:



I put in 1,671 stitches on this:


And I put in 200 stitches on this:


And not pictured here is my Emerald Forest piece but I put in 669 stitches on it. So...a grand total of 4,830 stitches overall for the month! And while I didn’t reach some of my individual piece goals I’m still happy with that number. I fell way short on my goals for my Quilt piece and Ornament, but I’m right on track with my Full Coverage challenge pieces. 
So! A very fun productive month, I’d say! 
Thank you for stopping by, and for all your lovely comments! See yah again soon for my March goals post. 

3 comments:

Diana said...

Great progress!

Vicki said...

Lots of good progress this month!

Katie said...

Fantastic work on everything!