Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mermaid Tale Progress

Well, after I’d completed the 4000 stitches needed to finish the first park, I pulled out the piece I want to use for Park #2. Mermaid Tale.
Here’s where it was when I picked it up this month:

And!! I got a page finish a few days ago!! So happy about that. I was getting a little discouraged for a bit there at the end as all those stitches in the bottom right hand corner was a confetti nightmare! But I was able to push through and am now well into page 2.  I’m falling behind on my stitch count for this one, because besides the confetti jungle that slowed me way down, over the Valentines Day weekend, the Full Coverage Fanatics group hosted a stitching event during which I worked solely on The Gaze and got over 1000 stitches in on IT during the weekend. And I kinda burnt myself out and had a hard time getting back into any stitching at all for a few days after that.  But I am now starting to get in a good groove with this piece again.  I’ll share my progress on The Gaze in my next post.
Thank you for dropping in and thank you for all your lovely comments!  I really enjoy reading them all. I hope you’re having a great week and getting lots of stitches in! 


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous colors!

Katie said...

Wow fantastic progress. Love the colors in this one.