Tuesday, February 04, 2020

February Goals

I know this month will be busy, and a few days shorter than other months, but I would still like to get a good amount of things done. So here’s what I’m thinkin’:

1. Emerald Forest- 590 stitches to finish my 4000 stitch requirement for Parks challenge for FB group.
2. Mermaid Tale- 2530 stitches to start my next Park requirement.
3. The Gaze- 1595 stitches to keep up with my 20 in 20 Challenge
4. Spring Quilt- 600 stitches
5. Moose Ornament-500 stitches, (or a finish)
6. New ornament start if I finish the moose and still have not reached my 500 stitch goal.

We will see how this goes! But I’m excited to see how much I’m able to get done. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I am so intrigued by your method of counting stitches. I am terrible at math, really at anything requiring numbers, and can't begin to wrap my head around being able to keep track of how many stitches I've done. Your list looks ambitious and I'm eager to watch your progress!

Katie said...

Good luck!

Ann C. said...

Good luck with your goals this month.

Ann C. said...

WOW, good luck with all of your goals for the month.