Saturday, February 11, 2017

Ornament finish and progress!

Well! I was able to finish my first ornie of the year for January! He looks like this:


I think he came out super cute!

Next I started this one:
It's a snowman holding a sign saying "I love Snowmen" I was able to get most of the sign done, but still have a long ways to go! So! even though I only finished 1 ornie so far, I'm on track on my goal to finish 1 a month, and I'm hoping to be able to keep up with this trend.

Progress on Stitching as of late has been a lot less than normal, due to the fact that hubby is now home!! so, we've been spending time together as a family, and such, which totally cuts into the stitching, but that's alright...stitching will always be there, but I got 1/2 a year of time with him to make up for!

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Thank you all for the lovely kind comments!
See yah next time!


No comments: